Book Title: SIX NON-FICTION BLUEPRINTS (bundle 2017): 6 Non-Fiction Blueprints to Use as Your Guide in Writing Your First Book
Release Date: 2016-11-02
Author: Elis M. Norton
Attention: First Time Authors Who Wants 6 Simple Step by Step Blueprint for Writing His/Her First Book!
This short guide will not give you some motivational ra ra like:
- sit down and write your book
- you just have to spend more time writing... (duh)
What this bundle will give you are 6 templates that you can use as a guide for your first book.
I'll give you templates for:.The R.G.
- This template is from the writing style of one of my favorties authors. It's a template for those who wants to write long books with lots of supporting detail and stories - the non-boring way.The Reporter
- For people who aren't an expert in their field but still wants to write books.The chapters will be a combination of othere people's thoughts. You'll be the reporter, they'll be the expert.The Top Mistakes
- This template is for those who wants to write short ebooks or reports. This is the easiest to write for beginners.Do This, Do That
- For those who wants to write manual type training ebooksHometown Boy Makes Good
- For those who wants to share their own story of struggle and success about various topicsThe Fiction Non-Fiction
- For writers who wants to convey a message via stories & anecdotes
Read this bundle, choose your own template and start mapping out your first book today!SCROLL UP AND GRAB YOUR COPY NOW.