Book Title: ARE 5 Review Manual for the Architect Registration Exam
Publisher: Professional Publications, Inc.
Author: David Kent Ballast
- ARE 5 Practice Exam for the Architect Registration Exam
- ARE 5 in a Flash: Rapid Review of Key Topics
- The Architect's Handbook of Professional Practice
- Building Codes Illustrated: A Guide to Understanding the 2015 International Building Code
- Law for Architects: What You Need to Know
- Project Planning & Design (PPD) ARE 5.0 Mock Exam (Architect Registration Examination): ARE 5.0 Overview, Exam Prep Tips, Hot Spots, Case Studies, Drag-and-Place, Solutions and Explanations
- Professional Practice: A Guide to Turning Designs into Buildings
- Project Development & Documentation (PDD) ARE 5 Mock Exam (Architect Registratio: ARE 5 Overview, Exam Prep Tips, Hot Spots, Case Studies, Drag-and-Place, Solutions and Explanations
- Building Construction Illustrated
- The Architect's Guide to Small Firm Management: Making Chaos Work for Your Small Firm
Comprehensive Architect Registration Exam 5.0 Coverage
The ARE 5 Review Manual has been revised. If you have a copy of this book without the orange REVISED banner on the cover, you are using the older edition. See our upgrade offer at ppi2pass.com/upgrade-program.
The ARE 5 Review Manual is the most comprehensive textbook for the Architect Registration Exam 5.0 (ARE 5.0). All six exam divisions are covered with thorough explanations for each of the division’s sections. Over 150 example problems demonstrate how to apply key architectural concepts, codes, and standards. Cross references to more than 100 tables and nearly 400 figures will point you to additional support material when you need it. The extensive index contains thousands of entries so you can prepare for the exam by easily finding division sections and concepts.
This book features
• thorough coverage of all divisions and their sections
• over 150 clarifying examples
• industry-standard terminology and nomenclature
• exam advice, tips, and strategies
After you pass your exam, the ARE 5 Review Manual will continue to serve as an invaluable reference throughout your architectural career.
**For additional review, pair your print manual with an ARE 5.0 Subscription. Through the PPI Learning Hub, you can kick-off your studies with a custom study schedule, and receive access to additional review materials like practice exams and thousands of practice problems. Try it risk-free for 7-days. Learn more at ppi2pass.com/learn.**