Book Title: Sing Along and Learn: A Complete Collection of More Than 80 Learning Songs With Activities for the Early Childhood Classroom
Publisher: Teaching Resources
Author: Ken Sheldon
- 101 Rhythm Instrument Activities for Young Children
- Calendar Time Sing-Along Flip Chart & CD: 25 Delightful Songs Set to Favorite Tunes That Help Children Learn the Days of the Week, Months of the Year, Seasons, and More
- Early Concepts Sing-Along Flip Chart & CD: 25 Delightful Songs Set to Favorite Tunes That Help Children Learn Colors, Shapes & Sizes
- Scholastic Classroom Resources ABC Sing-Along Flip Chart and CD (SC978439)
- Nursery Rhyme Flip Chart: 20 Favorite Nursery Rhymes That Build Phonemic Awareness and Inspire a Love of Reading
- Circle Time Sing-Along Flip Chart & CD: 25 Delightful Songs That Build Community, Establish Classroom Routines, and Make Every Child Feel Welcome (Teaching Resources)
- Sight Word Songs Flip Chart & CD: 25 Playful Piggyback Tunes That Teach the Top 50 Sight Words
- Word Family Sing-Along Flip Chart & CD: 25 Fun Songs Set to Your Favorite Tunes That Build Phonemic Awareness and Teach the Top Word Families
- More Than Singing: Discovering Music in Preschool and Kindergarten
- Phonics Sing-Along Flip Chart & CD: 25 Super Songs Set to Your Favorite Tunes That Teach Short Vowels, Long Vowels, Blends, Digraphs, and More!
From colors to counting and phonemic awareness to the four seasons, this big, sturdy, spiral-bound book—with 5 CDs packed in handy storage pouches— includes lively original songs on all the favorite early childhood topics. Toe-tapping tunes, fun lyrics, and learning-filled activities help young children build oral language, listening, and early literacy skills! Includes reproducible song sheets and activity pages. A brain-based way to engage and teach children of all learning styles—and meet the standards! For use with Grades PreK-2.