Book Title: LifeSmart
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
Author: Lisa B. Fiore
Built on research. Proven by results.
- Theories of Childhood: An Introduction to Dewey, Montessori, Erikson, Piaget & Vygotsky
- Little, Brown, Compact Handbook, The, MLA Update Edition (9th Edition)
- Human Anatomy & Physiology
- Adult Development and Aging
- KJV, Thinline Reference Bible, Bonded Leather, Burgundy, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print
- Christian Counseling: A Comprehensive Guide
- Introduction to Contemporary Special Education: New Horizons, Video-Enhanced Pearson eText with Loose-Leaf Version -- Access Card Package
- Introduction to Teaching: Becoming a Professional (5th Edition)
- Christian Worship: Its Theology and Practice, Third Edition
- Teaching in Today's Inclusive Classrooms: A Universal Design for Learning Approach
Historically, as publishers, we have worked with you as professors to review and help us publish content to meet your course needs. Over the past few years we expanded our research to truly gather a better understanding of today’s students. We listened, we observed and we followed students to understand how they study, how they take notes, how they read and how they use the web. We also watched instructors prepare, teach, assess, and evaluate their students. Students told us they want more visual and interactive appeal at a less expensive price. They also strive for new ways to be more efficient in their learning.
Now, with our newest M-series program, LifeSmart: Exploring Human Development
, you have the opportunity to engage your students as you never have before. LifeSmart
’s adaptive diagnostic provides your students with the ability to assess what they know and don’t know before their tests. Furthermore, LifeSmart
provides Milestones, our new video and assessment program that helps bring the course material to life, so your students can witness development as it unfolds. Our research gives students current and relevant applications to their lives in a new design layout that will grab your student's attention and make serious scholarship enjoyable to read. LifeSmart
fits today’s students.